Pokerfest 2011 at PartyPoker
PartyPoker has thrown open its doors to anyone who wants to participate in its first ever Pokerfest online poker festival by launching a plethora of attractive qualifiers. The Pokerfest itself will run from Sunday 23 October to Sunday 6 November and offer a total of $3,000,000 in guaranteed prize money. That prize money will be distributed between 47 different events, including a Main Event which guarantees a cool $1,000,000.
Whilst players will be able to buy into Pokerfest events directly, the newly launched qualifiers give players the chance to win themselves seats for a fraction of the cost.
With 47 different events scheduled for Pokerfest 2011 we can’t possibly go over them all here, but the good news is that we don’t have to – you can view the complete schedule at the PartyPoker website. Here are details of a few of the big-money highlights to whet your appetite:
- The Pokerfest event will start with a $300,000 Guaranteed No Limit Hold’em event on Sunday 23 October at 13:30 ET. The direct buy-in for this game is $215.
- A $25,000 Guaranteed Pot Limit Omaha game is scheduled to take place on Tuesday 25 October at 15:00 ET. The direct buy-in is $109.
- On Thursday 27 October at 15:00 ET you can participate in a $25,000 Fixed Limit Hold’em game. The direct buy-in is $109.
- A $350,000 Guaranteed No Limit Hold’em game will take place on Sunday 30 October at 13:30 ET. The direct buy-in is $215.
- The cherry on the Pokerfest 2011 cake is the $1,000,000 Guaranteed Main Event. This takes place on Sunday 6 November at 13:30 ET and the direct buy-in is $640.
Although some players who have the bankrolls to allow it will choose to buy-in directly to the tournaments they are most interested in, many more will choose to try and win themselves a seat in the big-money games by participating in qualifiers. As we said at the top of this news item, qualifiers are now running at PartyPoker and with buy-ins to these starting at just $1 (yes, a single, solitary dollar) the Pokerfest excitement is something that everyone can look forward to.
Visit PartyPoker (review here) to take a look at the complete Pokerfest 2011 schedule and to start qualifying for the events that catch your eye. Good luck at the tables and good luck in becoming one of the first big Pokerfest winners!
Poker News: Thursday 5th December 2013